Solar Signs & Design regards the lawful and correct treatment
of personal information important to maintaining confidence between
those with whom we deal and ourselves.
We treat all personal information lawfully and correctly. To this
end Solar Signs & Design fully endorses and adheres to the principles
of data protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act l998.
Specifically, personal information:
- shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful
- shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- shall not be kept longer than is necessary
- shall be processed in accordance with the right of data subjects
under the Act
- shall be kept secure
- shall not be transferred to third parties or countries without
Personal data is only collected through our website for the purpose
of processing orders and answering queries. Our website does not
store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user’s
IP address (Internet Protocol: standard allowing data to be transmitted
between two devices) which is automatically recognised by the webserver.
site and does not collect any information that is not required for
system administration of the website.
Further information regarding the Data Protection Act can be found
on the Government’s website.