'Dibond' is a composite aluminium sheet manufactured by Alcan Corporation.
The original aluminium faced composite sheet has a polyethylene
core and a polyester stove-enamelled lacquer.
- High quality smooth and flat surface on both sides.
- Very rigid and lightweight.
- Versatile - used for both flat and 3D applications.
- Available in 9 colours, brushed stainless steel, mirror and
silver anodised finishes.
- Also available in scratch resistant.
- Polyethylene film protected.
Thickness of aluminium layers 0.30mm.
Core polyethylene, type LDPE.
Surface : lacquering - modified polyester lacquer system.
Temperature resistance from -50 ºC to +80 ºC.
Aluminium grade premium A1Mg aluminium alloy.